Wednesday 14 January 2015

A Kitchen Report

Hello!

Tonight kitchen was calling my name. I spent 4 hours in the kitchen and finally turned my kitchen a better place. Being a rookie at the "The January Cure", I have been told that it is always overwhelming, when you do it for the first time.
the only part of my dirty fridge I am willing to share in public. ;-)
I just took the before photos. Afterwards I was so much in awe, I just stood there and admired the sparkling white fridge. Including the shining seals.

I stored all the deep frozen items in the back of the apartment building, it's about 0°, perfect condition for a thorough de-frosting of the freezer. Except for some leaking Vodka in the outlet, it all worked very well. Maybe some nightactive animals had a party down in the garden behind the building, while the ice in the freezer was thawing? Who knows ...

Now I need to nourish my skin, the hands are in a really poor state after all the cleaning. I prefer water as in watercolor. ;-)

Just in time I found this Youtube-channel, which I find and inspiring, it's called Art Tutor and offers all kinds of tutorials.

This one is truly helpful:



Are you a fan of art tutorials? To me the people who share their knowledge are truly generous.


Have a good time!
Paula

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's nice to have a quiet kitchen – one does not call my name, because it's done. :-)

      Delete