Wednesday 30 May 2012

Intense Days

This song, the voice, the woman  - I love everything about Katie Melua


The last days and weeks can only be described as intense days with a lot of coincidences. Ich habe sogar mein erstes Posting auf Deutsch veröffentlicht.
Plus I've received my 39th follower during my last days as a 39er.

To calm down a bit I listen to Katie. Over and over again. I saw her first in the quite boring TV-show "Fernsehgarten" (weekend morning-programme). I remember when I first saw her on the stage, this tiny woman with this magnificent voice and I thought "Who is she? Where does she come from?" Heavenly. Maybe I reached the age where women love wonderful young women?

See you in June, when I've entered the fifth decade of my life!
xo Paula

2 comments:

  1. Liebe LoveT, ich finde so einen Blog wirklich praktisch - ich kann immer wieder hier reinhören, ohne das Lied auf youtube suchen zu müssen. Z.B, jetzt gerade. :-)

    ReplyDelete