Saturday 16 June 2012

Save the Date: VDW 2012

No vacation for me September 28 - October 72 2012. You know where to find me!
In case you plan a trip to Vienna, this week would be a good week for paying Vienna a visit. You don't need to be a designer to enjoy the myriads of events the Vienna Design Week offers.

If I had to create a list of my favourite states of Paula, the Vienna Design Week would come second, right after Hamburg. It has to do a lot with the adorable team which hosts and organizes the week. And I am not referring to Mr Paula here. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. You don't know how much your damn blog has increased my desire to go to Vienna. [Okay, maybe I've mentioned it once or a million times.] And now this....Don't make me unsubscribe. ;)

    If nothing else I will live vicariously through VDW once again via your fun tour(s)!

    ReplyDelete