Friday 26 August 2016

Bunch of Keys

Looking at my heavy bunch of keys I thought I'd take a picture. Believe it or not, each and every of these Keys has been used in the last 24 hours.

No! I am not a paranoid lady who fears to be robbed and locks her door with dozens of locks before  going to bed. These keys open doors at four different locations in Vienna, including "accessoires" like mailboxes and lockers and add-ons like cars and my bicycle. From all the keys the car key is by far the one which gets least frequently used. 



Another lovely August week has passed by so quickly. The weather in Vienna has been beyond perfect: warm days, cool nights, no need to hide inside during the day and wait until it geets cooler because it never gets that hot. 

Tonight we experienced the pleasure of arriving at the Schönbrunn Palace gardens by bicycle, 1,5 hour before the gates close – a daytime I highly recommend for any visitor! You won't belive how remote the gardens are later in the day. 

The photo below is just a teaser, I took enough photos to bore Mr Paula more than he deserved, searching for the nicest shots. The shot below was actually a snapshot on our way out.

Leaving Schönbrunn Palace gardens approx 30min before they close the gates
We are enjoying our last days of a splendid staycation before my parents return from their vacation. 

What are your plans for the weekend?
Paula

4 comments:

  1. Nice light! I love the sun burst coming through the trees. Staycations are often the best way to spend time away from work. I wished I had a photography filled weekend planned, but I will probably be doing yard work and cleaning out the garage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad! My radius was very limited, limited to the balcony to be precises.
      I hope your weekend projects were successful. Today we returned from our staycation, back to the city centre. I guess the photos will be less green from now on. A few photos are still left in my pocket.

      Delete
  2. in dem gavroches-laden gibt es auch wundervolle schlüsselanhänger. ich könnte dir welche empfehlen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Das ist eine gute Idee, zumal dieser Bund jedes Täschchen sprengt.

      Delete