Monday, 19 July 2010
That you Love - a meme
Lisa from amidlifeofprivilege invited me to pick up this thing called a meme.
Thank you Lisa!
1. What Experience Most Shaped You And Why? (That You Love)
Being the younger daughter of two. Though I am not sure if I love this experience.
But it shaped me most, no doubt!
2. If You Had A Whole Day With No Commitments, What Would You Do? (That You Love)
Ah, that's an easy one! Saturday was such a day with no commitments. What did I do?
I laundred my clothes, later I did some bills,
spent 2 hours in the tub with a book and peppermint-tea,
blowdried my hair and strolled around with my Nikon D90,
taking pictures of beloved corners in the neighbourhood.
And I watched various birds around the terrace at my parents place.
The birds hoppend around on a branch of the tree,
disappeared and show up again on another tree.
3. What Food Or Drink Could You Never Give Up? (That You Love)
Viennese tapwater turned into TEA! I went through various tea-phases: green-tea,
by ginger-lemon tea. At the moment I enjoy black tea with milk a lot!
4. If You Could Travel Anywhere, Where Would That Be And Why? (That You Love)
I like to travel to France.
The most beautiful idyllig region so far was the Massive Central,
a part of France where you find volcanoes and plateaus with plains and beautiful cows.
Food is important when I travel. France is a good choice.
I am privileged being able to go anywhere in France within a few hours from door to door.
So when I start getting too homesick about France, I just go there!
5. Who Do You Have A Crush On? (That You Love)
Reflecting upon my sensation when I find out "he" is taking part in the movie,
it is Keanu Reeves. Before it was Lee Stetson aka Bruce Boxleitner. yeah!
Scarecrow and Mrs. King :)
6. If You Were A Leader Of Your Country, What Would You Do? (That You Love)
Disrupt the signals for mobile phones in trains and cultural buildings
such as theatres and museums. There have to be places without mobile communication.
7. Give Me One Savory Recipe That Doesn't Include Cheese (That You Love)
Cut lots of greens and roast them in the pot, add lots of water
let it boil for at least half an hour. I prefer 40-50 minutes.
Drink it from a mug whenever you are in need of a special comfort.
8. If You Could Spend Just One Day In Someone Else's Body, Who Would It Be?
(That You Love)
This question is scary. I would probably pick my 6 years old niece.
She is having such a good time! She reminds me a lot if myself at that age.
9. What Women Writer---Living Or Dead----Do You Most Admire And Why? (That You Love)
This is a tough one since I mostly read non-fictional books.
There is one writer I love, still far from admiring: Amelie Nothomb.
She is belgian, lived in Japan and writes in french.
"Stupeur and Tremblements" was one of the first french novels I read - in french.
A victory I will never forget.
She writes about the experiences she made in a Japanese company in the 1980's.
PS: I started this posting offline and ended up with no line breaks at all. So I added them. looks unfamiliar, should work out next time!
Eingestellt von Paula