Sunday 26 December 2010

Ease and Uneasiness

Looking at this pattern I get a feeling of unease.

The pattern on the bag is just a mirroring of the logo. Theoretically, this could be fun to look at, but somehow it disturbs me. Does this pattern touch the John Forbes Nash in me? Never mind! The bag will soon be history, since I will tuck the Advent wreath in it and throw it in the dust bin. Shoo! Shoo!

Earlier the same day I've caught employees, leaving a big department store at the back door, just a few minutes after the closing hour. Some women immediately light a cigarette, their boyfriends welcome them, they chat and relaxe. Ease. I like to catch that moment, when the sales people leave their universe and become humane at the end of the day.

2 comments:

  1. ♫•*¨*•.¸¸ Frohe Weihnachten! ¸¸.•*¨*•♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke, Design Elements! ich wusste gar nicht, dass Blogspot so schön "Musik spielen kann". :-)

    ReplyDelete