Tuesday 7 December 2010

Vienna Design Week - Review Party

Yesterday I had the chance to meet all the people who have been involved in and around the Vienna Design Week for one more time, at the Review Party. The party took place at the Hotel Das Triest and a few suites functioned as showrooms.


There was some "chamber" music

The snow in the patio is real!

There is a small lounge en face the patio with an open fire place with nice leather sofas. A young couple was lounging, with red wine in front of the fire place and apparently enjoying their stay in the hotel.

It was probably more a reception than a party but whenever I meet nice people after work with free drinks available I call it a party!

Good news: September 29 the 6th design week will open. You can bet we already marked that date in our agendas!

I enjoyed running through the halls in the hotel with an old friend I bumped in. The evening somewhat reminded me of the school skiing holidays at age 13 when the accomodation was our universe.

btw: the items as seen on photo #1 are sextoys and/or designs made to stimulate your associations according to them. Well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment