Saturday 25 December 2010

What Else Could You Wish for?

I've just returned form Christmas Eve's family reunion. The pink flower on my head accompanied me throughout the day, we had a good time and bemused quite some people. Colour is rarely spotted late december.


I took these two photos right after returning home. Not so long ago, I asked Lisa/LPC for advice on fake pearls other than "white" and she gave pinkish pearls green light. Here they are, I found them under the Christmas tree:


Christmas Eve already starts around noon at friend B's home, where the elective affinity meets year after year and continues with my family late afternoon. Today we hugged, we sang, ate, kissed and smiled a lot. I could not wish for more.

I wish you a joyful Christmas!
Paula

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Paula! Thank you for your wonderful comment on Privilege. I appreciate your reading and presence so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sparrowsandsparkles, a happy new year to you!

    Lisa, congratulations on your Photoshop-I-Phone-series! :-)

    ReplyDelete